Middle School Youth Ministry
Middle School students have many opportunities to get involved in church life. Contact Uchenna Chidozie with any questions.
- Drop-in Hours
- a time for kids to hang out in CTK's youth room, Down Under
- 7th-12th grade Drop-in is 4pm-6pm most Sundays
- 5th and 6th grade Drop-in is twice a month during the week 4pm-5:30pm
- Youth Group
- A time for kids to grow together in faith through discussion and prayer
- 7th and 8th grade Youth Group meets 2:30pm-4pm most Sundays
- Service Saturdays
- once a month we help the community by volunteering our time and talent. We go to places like Arc Value Village and Feed My Starving Children.
- Big Monthly Events
- To promote fellowship and bonding we go as a group to places like Grand Slam, Valley Scare or a local pool. We also do things such as lock-ins, sleep overs and retreats.